Last updated: 11 January 2022, 4pm
Please note that the COVID regulations can change at very short notice. We therefore recommend thoroughly checking this page shortly before the event for any changes and to see what the current rules are for your event.
Coronavirus Rules of Entry and Code of Conduct
- Access to indoor events for people aged 16 and over is basically restricted to people who are vaccinated or recovered (2G). Masks must be worn for all events indoors. Where neither wearing masks nor compulsory seating is possible, only vaccinated or recovered people who can present a certificate for a negative test result (2G+) are admitted. You will find more detailed information on the various areas of application of the COVID certificate and the exceptions on the use of the COVID certificate here: www.bag.admin.ch. In the next passage you find, if there will be a 2G or 2G+ rule on your event at THE HALL.
- Please have an ID document (e.g. passport or ID card) with you.
- Please note that the rules regarding prohibited articles are still in place. For example, bags larger than A4 are not permitted. You can find out more in our FAQ here.
- Find out more about our culinary delights at concerts and shows here.
Additional Requirements on the Part of the Organiser/Act
Safety and Hygiene at THE HALL
Protecting the health and wellbeing of employees and guests at THE HALL is our top priority. Alongside the outlined conditions of entry and safety regulations, the venue has the following hygiene measures in place:
- Disinfection stations at all strategic points.
- A ventilation system that continuously pumps fresh air from outside into the rooms and extracts any contaminated air. The CO2 sensors continuously monitor the air quality.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, handrails, buttons in the lift, table surfaces, catering surfaces, etc.
Here, you can find the current official information and recommended actions regarding coronavirus from the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH: www.bag.admin.ch